Re: Gnus and multiple Email servers

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: Gnus and multiple Email servers
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:48:37 -0800

Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> writes:

> David Masterson wrote:
>
>> I'm not grokking what it says in the Gnus manual for this
>> problem (I must be getting old...). What I want is to setup
>> Gnus as my email reader for most of my family accounts such
>> that I can read through all of the email accounts in one
>> Emacs session. Is there a tutorial on this particular issue?
>
> ... "most of my family accounts"?
>
> What do you mean?

Like the standard email on my iPhone, I'd like to setup (at least some
of) my family accounts as a list to choose from in Gnus so that I don't
have to switch to each login account separately.

> But I think you use `mail-sources' like everyone else
> for that! See
>
>   (info "(gnus) Mail Source Specifiers")

"mail-sources" -- why didn't I think of that...?  Thanks.

--
David Masterson