Re: Delete multiple repositories programmatically from elisp by supplyin

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Delete multiple repositories programmatically from elisp by supplying `y' as the answer to an interactively called function.
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 23:20:25 +0100

Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> writes:

> But I still can't figure out the code snippet for doing the above
> work. Any hints will be greatly appreciated.
>
> [1] https://github.com/raxod502/straight.el

Best solution: a feature request.  I don't use that package manager but
your wish doesn't sound far-fetched.  The authors may want to add a "!"
choice meaning "confirm all" or something like that.

Second best: use a hack to make the code work as you want.  May involve
advising and/or other changes of symbol function bindings.  Only
advisable if you understand what that means and how it works.

Michael.