Python code can't be indented automatically in the IPython console while

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Python code can't be indented automatically in the IPython console while working with comint-mime.
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 08:55:13 +0800

On Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS, I installed `comint-mime` with the following
configuration:

```emacs-lisp
(use-package comint-mime
  :straight ( :host github
          :repo "astoff/comint-mime"
          :files (:defaults "*.py" "*.sh"))
  ;;https://github.com/jwiegley/use-package#hooks
  ;;https://github.com/astoff/comint-mime#usage

;;https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ik=7b73d6af10&view=om&permmsgid=msg-a%3Ar-1233702610310931433

;;https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ik=7b73d6af10&view=om&permmsgid=msg-a%3Ar5550893479419332762
  :hook ((shell-mode inferior-python-mode) . comint-mime-setup)
  :custom
  ;;  https://emacs.stackexchange.com/a/33992
  ;;https://github.com/astoff/comint-mime/issues/4#issuecomment-938384059
  (org-format-latex-options '(plist-put org-format-latex-options :scale 1.5))
  )
```

When I type some python code in the IPython console with the major
mode `inferior-python-mode` enabled, I find that the Python code can't
be indented automatically, as shown below:

https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/11155854/147845816-ef422069-ec3a-4263-a64b-35eeaefdefba.png

Any hints for this problem?

Regards,
HZ