Re: Issues With Trying To Use Magit Mode For GitHub Repos Via SSH Key

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Issues With Trying To Use Magit Mode For GitHub Repos Via SSH Key
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2022 19:25:32 -0500

I tried this:
[core]
repositoryformatversion = 0
filemode = true
bare = false
logallrefupdates = true
[remote "origin"]
url = https://github.com/SamuelBanya/SimpleSynth
ssh://github.com/SamuelBanya/SimpleSynth.git
fetch = +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/github/*
[branch "main"]
remote = origin
merge = refs/heads/main

Yet, when I use 'p' and 'u' in Magit Mode, I get this error:

128 git … push -v origin main\:refs/heads/main
Pushing to https://github.com/SamuelBanya/SimpleSynth
ssh://github.com/SamuelBanya/SimpleSynth.git
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/SamuelBanya/SimpleSynth
ssh://github.com/SamuelBanya/SimpleSynth.git/': URL using bad/illegal format or
missing URL

Any ideas on what to do in that case?

Thanks!

Sam