Re: Questions Regarding LSP Mode For Emacs

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Questions Regarding LSP Mode For Emacs
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 14:03:30 -0500

I have since tried to go through the System Crafters video on the topic
("https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-NAM9U5JYE";).

I have modified my config afterwards as well
(https://git.musimatic.xyz/dotfiles/tree/emacs/.emacs.d/configuration.org),
specifically these sections:
`*** Add 'lsp-mode' for better autocompletion for many programming languages
(python, ruby, java, C++)`
`*** Add 'typescript-mode' for Typescript support for 'lsp-mode'`
`*** Add 'company' Mode for auto-completion in conjunction with 'lsp-mode'`
`*** Add 'company-box-mode' to have a better looking 'company' mode`
`*** Add 'lsp-java' for Java auto-completion`