Re: Colourising emphasized text in org-mode

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Colourising emphasized text in org-mode
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 15:36:50 +0100

fatiparty@tutanota.com writes:

> What would I have to do in order to colourise
>
> ("=" org-verbatim verbatim)
> ("~" org-code verbatim)
> ("+" (:strike-through t))))

I don't see any place in the org source code where the third list
element (`verbatim`) is used.  I suggest to keep it and specify your
face in the second position as in the other entries.

(:strike-through t) is an anonymous face spec.  Nothing special with
that - put a face name or anonymous face spec there as in the other
entries.

Michael.