Re: Building --with-native-compilation on Ubuntu 18.04 LT

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Building --with-native-compilation on Ubuntu 18.04 LT
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2022 00:27:43 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

>> I have a laptop lying around tho, but I think I'll put
>> OpenBSD on that since some people say it is more secure
>> (not 100% it is myself in practice tho) and I don't plan to
>> use it creatively anyway ...
>
> I recommend:
>
> DragonflyBSD
> https://www.dragonflybsd.org
>
> As it has superior HAMMER file system.

Okay, what's so superior about it?

  DragonFly includes many useful features that differentiate
  it from other operating systems in the same class.

  The most prominent one is HAMMER, our modern high
  performance filesystem with built-in mirroring and historic
  access functionality.

  https://www.dragonflybsd.org

--
underground experts united