Why eev has a weird elisp tutorial and how to use it

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Why eev has a weird elisp tutorial and how to use it
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 13:06:23 -0300

Hi list,

I made a video called:

  "Why eev has a weird elisp tutorial and how to use it"

comparing the "An Introduction to Programming in Emacs Lisp" - a.k.a.
the (info "(eintr)") - with the small elisp tutorial that comes with
eev - a.k.a. the (find-elisp-intro) - and discussing the design
decisions behind both.  In short: a few years ago I needed an elisp
tutorial for a workshop and the eintr was too book-y, so I wrote the
find-elisp-intro, that was more Emacs-y.

The video is here,

  http://angg.twu.net/find-elisp-intro.html
  http://angg.twu.net/eev-videos/2022-find-elisp-intro.mp4
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WowDSciGs1A

and first link includes a full transcript with timestamps.

Comments welcome! Cheers =),
  Eduardo Ochs
  http://angg.twu.net/#eev