Re: Qlisp for Quantum Computers (was: Re: Org-mode shell SRC block under

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Qlisp for Quantum Computers (was: Re: Org-mode shell SRC block under Windows)
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 10:14:53 +0100

For some reason I can't find the post [1] but it/I said, in
part:

  Maybe CL and Elisp should add support for Quantum Computers
  BTW ... I just got this to work after a lot of fiddling:

    http://tph.tuwien.ac.at/~oemer/qcl.html

And here it is! Q-Lisp!

  http://www.schloerconsulting.com/quantum-computer-q-lisp-programming-language

:)

That Qlisp (or QLISP [2]) reference was meant as a joke! (not
the footnote) But see, never underestimate CL! (not QCL)

Let's call it QL then!

So QCL is based on C, Qlisp (QLISP) is Qlisp
but Q-Lisp is based on CL ... QL! qwl!

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2022-02/msg00098.html
[2]
https://www.sri.com/publication/qlisp-a-language-for-the-interactive-development-of-complex-systems/