Using emacs on Macbook Pro M1 under Mac OS Monterey

From: Patrick Mahan
Subject: Using emacs on Macbook Pro M1 under Mac OS Monterey
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 15:59:11 -0800

Emacs version -

GNU Emacs 27.2

GNU Emacs comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.

You may redistribute copies of GNU Emacs

under the terms of the GNU General Public License.

For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.

I am seeing the following when launching emacs from the Terminal
application -

mahan@MacBook-Pro-~ 345 > 2022-02-08 15:53:07.390
Emacs-arm64-12[8456:634837] It's not legal to call -layoutSubtreeIfNeeded
on a view which is already being laid out.  If you are implementing the
view's -layout method, you can call -[super layout] instead. Break on void
_NSDetectedLayoutRecursion(void) to debug.  This will be logged only
once.  This
may break in the future.

Is this something to do with my emacs configuration or emacs on the m1.

Thanks,

Patrick