How to say "💝 Happy Valentine's Day 💝"

From: Jean Louis
Subject: How to say "💝 Happy Valentine's Day 💝"
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 12:10:11 +0300

Today I am sending to a list of girl friends information about the
Valentine's Day. It is a link to online description of what that day
is about.

I am using my RCD Template Interpolation System for Emacs:
https://hyperscope.link/3/7/1/3/3/RCD-Template-Interpolation-System-for-Emacs.html

I am using it as a pre-processor for various markup languages and
simple text.

And then insert something like this in the description of the link:

⟦ (if (string= (substring (rcd-iso-date) 5) "02-14")
  "💝 Happy Valentine's Day 💝") ⟧

(defun rcd-iso-date ()
  (format-time-string "%Y-%m-%d"))

Then if the day of today is (more or less) 2022-02-14 then the
function will look into "02-14" and if that is the case, the string
"💝 Happy Valentine's Day 💝" will appear in the message.

But if the day is not that one, nothing appears.

One can understand it better by watching this video:
https://gnu.support/images/2022/02/2022-02-14/2022-02-14-12:00:04.ogv

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman