Re: DragonFlyBSD

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: DragonFlyBSD
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 10:22:09 -0500

I honestly wish there was a list of sane distros that were easy to install, and
had the latest Emacs version available right off the bat in their default
command line package manager.

I mention this because I recently tried to compile from source on Puppy Linux,
but doing so was such a hassle. Had to resort to using the PPA version on the
Ubuntu derivative of it, but haven't used it in a while to be honest.

Been just stuck on Manjaro so far since its one of the only sane ones that are
easier to install. Was rolling with Fedora recently but don't like the whole
'LVM' by default --> wish they would give other options for installing the file
system on that distro.

Sincerely,

Sam