Re: emacs-w3m, how? - Re: how many Emacs blogs are there?

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: emacs-w3m, how? - Re: how many Emacs blogs are there?
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 21:50:03 -0500

~/.w3m/config
Ah cool, yeah if I remember correctly that does seem like the config file.

I only mention it because I went through all of Gotbletu's videos
(https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqv94xWU9zZ35Yv0s6zMID5JoS8qu19Kh) on
how to configure it, and a configured w3m is a dream to use.

You can use 'surfraw' based search engines without ever touching the JS
required for the sites themselves. its really neat.

Will have to give this a go sometime.