How to automatically align to first word of previous line?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: How to automatically align to first word of previous line?
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 11:11:01 +0300

I have this particular situation below, where I would like to avoid
position (1) and rather get automatically into the position (2), where
text after ❰    ❱ shall be automatically aligned in the second line to
the begin of first word in the first line.

Position 1:

❰    ❱ Next step is to report the school and abuses of children'
rights to Ministry of Education.

Position 2:

❰    ❱ Next step is to report the school and abuses of children'
       rights to Ministry of Education.

I see that TAB works, the text moves to first line, though is there
any way in Emacs to automatically invoke such alignment?

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/