Re: About the activation of minor modes

From: angelomolina
Subject: Re: About the activation of minor modes
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 00:09:04 +0100 (CET)

Mar 8, 2022, 18:06 by help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org:

> angelomolina--- via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor wrote:
>
>> I have been making a number of minor modes. But as the
>> number of modes are increasing, I would like to start
>> integrating them into a single minor-mode
>>

> But you decrease modularity that way.
>
> If you want both minor modes for a major mode, just stack them
> on top of each other when you enable them.

I understand your point.  I can keep the various minor-modes as they are.
But then have a parent minor-mode that activates all of them.  I am putting
the respective files in the same directory.

parent minor-mode (arktika)
minor-mode (toromona)

Would be very grateful if you could show me a sample code.

I have done

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/Opstk/typex/arktika")
(require 'arktika)

----- arktika.el -----

(defun arktika-launch ()
  "desc"