Re: dell laptop cannot access super-key.

From: goncholden
Subject: Re: dell laptop cannot access super-key.
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 12:24:31 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Sunday, March 13th, 2022 at 11:58 AM, Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
> On Sunday, 13 Mar 2022 at 00:47, goncholden wrote:
>
> > I do not know how to test it. Have tried xev, but it is not returning me any
> > information.
>
> Strange. Maybe checkout setxkbmap to change the "layout" of the
> keyboard? "man xkeyboard-config" may be helpful for this.

Have used the following setxkbmap command to change the layout

 setxkbmap -layout us -variant dvorak

But do not know how to change the different dvorak variants.

E.g.
English US (dvorak, Alt, Intl)
English US (dvorak, Intl with dead keys)

At any rate, the Super-Key should be between Ctrl-Key and Alt-Key.