autoformat (like clang-format) elisp code?

From: Juan José García-Ripoll
Subject: autoformat (like clang-format) elisp code?
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 10:15:22 +0100

Hi,

I know this is a very opinionated topic, but I have become used to
clang-format in my C++ projects as a tool that automatically formats
_all_ of my code, without me thinking much about it.

Is there a way to enable Emacs do this for Emacs lisp files? The idea is
that, as in clang-format, one can specify a stype (e.g. GNU in this
case) and let the software handle indentation, wrapping and formatting
on save (not necessarily while editing).

Cheers,

--
Juan José García Ripoll
http://juanjose.garciaripoll.com