Re: Problem with native-compilation

From: Jonas Damm
Subject: Re: Problem with native-compilation
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 11:36:19 +0100

Thank you for the insight.

I am willing to try to fix it. I don't know if org-contacts are
maintained anymore.
Could you, (or anyone else) point me to where to start? I can see the
functions mentioned by the error message. Do i need to "import" those
from a different file? I have not much
experience in lisp or emacs in general.

Thanks