Re: Issue with remote async processes.

From: Ergus
Subject: Re: Issue with remote async processes.
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 20:48:13 +0100

On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 09:55:55AM +0100, Michael Albinus wrote:
Ergus <spacibba@aol.com> writes:

Hi:

Hi,

You call (generate-new-buffer " *string-output*" t) which means several
instances of this buffer might exist in parallel, with different
names. So you cannot expect, that

(with-current-buffer " *string-output*"

works. Instead, use

(with-current-buffer (process-buffer process)

Best regards, Michael.

Very thanks!

Sorry to bother... I have another question. When we use process-file and
start-file-process with tramp, how can we get the error output in a
buffer?

Is that even possible?