Special configuration needed for eww + gnutls? [emacs 28.1]

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Special configuration needed for eww + gnutls? [emacs 28.1]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 12:34:32 -0400

Hello,

I am able to browse websites using eww, but for any website I try to
visit, I get a prompt like this:

When I visiting orgmode.org, I see this (see attachment)
When I try to visit my blog (https://scripter.co), I see a similar
warning (see second attachment).

Note that the https certificates are valid for both of the above
sites. Normal browsers show the HTTPS Secure lock sign without any
warnings.

I have left the value of gnutls-algorithm-priority at its default
value of nil. Is there a suggested default value for this that would
prevent those warnings in eww?

Thanks!

--
Kaushal Modi