Re: ask for help

From: Xiang Ruan
Subject: Re: ask for help
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 09:12:12 +0900

Hi, Philip

Thank you for the quick response.

I have tried auto-revert-mode before, it seems this function only revert files
being opened in buffers. however, "open-gcal-agenda" is a command or function,
but not a file opened directly, so auto-revert-mode does not work in my case.

I guess the process may like
1. catch system event of "file updated"
2. find buffer
3. invoke the command in the buffer

Maybe I need to read auto-revert-mode source code, try to find something useful
and hack it.

Thank you.