Re: Can VC stash a single file?

From: emacsq
Subject: Re: Can VC stash a single file?
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 07:43:07 +0000

> This means enabling context menus globally by default.

Yes. Shouldn't context-related items be on context menus
by default? Isn't this what context menus are for?

E.g. Shift-F10 runs the command context-menu-open. If I press
this then I expect to see a context menu containing
context-related items.

Why does the user have to manually enable a mode just to
see context-related items on a menu, which is called
context-menu?