Re: emacs <----> firefox

From: Skip Montanaro
Subject: Re: emacs <----> firefox
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:00:12 -0500

> i have more than a thousand tabs in firefox, i think.
>
> i try to find a tab i need and i am unaware of any firefox feature for
> finding it.

Samuel,

This isn't an Emacs fix, but I just tried something in Brave (a Chrome
derivative). I brought up the task manager, scrolled to a tab, then
double clicked. That brought that tab to the front of the browser
window which contained it. You might try that with Firefox and see if
it works there as well.

Skip