Format code snippets of the wolfram language to improve readability.

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Format code snippets of the wolfram language to improve readability.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 16:42:26 +0800

I've the following code snippets of the wolfram language:

```
Hold[ReplaceRepeated[List[A, B, IA, A, B, IA, A, B, IA, A, B, IA, A,
B, IA], RuleDelayed[Condition[List[Pattern[x, BlankNullSequence[]],
Pattern[y, Blank[]], Pattern[z, Blank[]], Pattern[t,
BlankNullSequence[]]], Simplify[Equal[Dot[y, z], IdentityMatrix[3]]]],
List[x, t]]]]
```

I want to format it in Emacs to improve readability. Any hints for
achieving this purpose?

Regards
--
Assoc. Prof. Hongsheng Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com>