Re: Question Regarding Creating A Random Buffer For Keybinding Reminders

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: Question Regarding Creating A Random Buffer For Keybinding Reminders / Attempt To Do Via A Reminder Hydra
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 12:42:33 -0400

Hey there,

Although 'Org-Menu' is really cool, I actually am looking to still make a Hydra
that is a non functional hydra.

Meaning, that it would be able to just popup a context menu to remind me of my
own personal keybindings in a transient menu like that, but not actually RUN
any of the functions either.

Hoping someone else might have another idea for this :)

Thanks,

Sam