Re: Virtual pet for Emacs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Virtual pet for Emacs
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 06:34:37 +0200

vidak wrote:

>> You have a direct link to the source?
>
> I have attached the version 2 release to this email, because
> it is very small.

Well, don't say that, it's 276 lines which is pretty normal
I'd say. Or let's just say it's exactly 276 ...

Use lexical scope; and make it a proper package - check this
with tools and functions mentioned here [1] ... I also know
Jean has tools for that? To come up with keywords?

I can't byte-compile it because I don't have
`www-graphics-v2', but if you have, and can, and it doesn't
complain about anything, then good.

The code looks good, only in Elisp we don't use the
conventions with +const+ and *dynamic-var* ...

[1] https://dataswamp.org/~incal/emacs-init/ide/pack-style.el

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal