Re: Problem getting mail from gmail with gnus

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: Re: Problem getting mail from gmail with gnus
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2022 10:11:20 +0200

>"ÓF" == Óscar Fuentes <ofv@wanadoo.es> writes:

  ÓF> In short, you need to generate and use an app password.

Thank you. Here is what I did:

  - connect to my google account and activate 2-step verification
    password, then setup the 2-step verification password
  - come back to my google account and activate App passwords
  - select Other application, name emacs
  - copy the code in my .authinfo file

Everything is working fine. One more question: Is the code specific to
the PC that was used to generate the password ?

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pquessev@gmail.com