Re: Indentation with spaces

From: goncholden
Subject: Re: Indentation with spaces
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 19:27:47 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Saturday, June 11th, 2022 at 7:05 AM, goncholden <goncholden@protonmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Seriously, if your code cannot run just because of some white spaces.  There
are many instances of industrial code that has to be indented in a certain way.
 Python would scream bloody murder if it saw that.  Same with GNU make.

I hope they won't introduce different fonts and styles for control structures
in the new versions !!!