Question Regarding Exporting A Single 'blog.org' File With Subheadings T

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Question Regarding Exporting A Single 'blog.org' File With Subheadings To Multiple Separate Markdown Files
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 10:44:31 -0400

Hello,

I am converting my blog to utilize 'ox-hugo' so that I can convert my single
'blog.org' file with multiple headings that each have a date for the heading
name into their own separate Markdown files.

Ex for contents of 'blog.org'
```
* June 13, 2022
Something that I did today
```

When I go to export this, I hit C-c C-e, and then hit 'H' (Export to
Hugo-compatible markdown) and then 'A' (All subtrees (or File) to Md file(s)'.

The end result however is just a single 'blog.md' file with all of the
individual posts.

Am I doing something wrong within this workflow?

Or do I have to actually place all of these individual posts into their own
.org files accordingly?

My config for reference is here:
https://github.com/SamuelBanya/SamsEmacs/blob/main/configuration.org

Thanks,