Question Regarding Cursor Blink Color For Themes In Emacs

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Question Regarding Cursor Blink Color For Themes In Emacs
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 12:02:35 -0400

Hello there,

I've been trying to develop my own theme in Emacs which has been good so far:

However, I do have one weird thing I've noticed, the cursor while in
'blink-mode' produces a background which is fine, but defaults to black text
for its foreground color, which makes it very hard to use in modes like Org
Mode, etc.

Where is this controlled? Is this per theme, or is this on a config level to be
able to control this?

I attached a related screenshot of this behavior.

Here's the related theme I created:
 * https://github.com/SamuelBanya/morrowind-emacs-theme

My related Emacs config:
 * https://github.com/SamuelBanya/SamsEmacs/blob/main/configuration.org