Re: How can function know its own name?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: How can function know its own name?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 05:35:06 +0300

* Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca> [2022-06-27 00:27]:
> > Though within function I would not be able to automaticaly read which
> > function was invoked. If that is what you mean.
>
> trace-function does a kind of logging like the one you're trying
> to implement.

Thank you.

I track some functions when were they invoked for statistics
purposes.

                             ID   19552
                   Date created   "2022-06-26 11:34:49.214956"
                  Date modified   nil
                   User created   "maddox"
                  User modified   "maddox"
                        Account   nil
                        Contact   nil
                       Business   nil
                    Assigned to   nil
                      Time zone   nil
                           Date   "2022-06-26 11:34:49.214956"
                           Time   nil
                          Title   "Function `rcd-db-edit-entry'"
                    Description   "Table: activities Column: activities_name
ID: 5"
                        Publish   nil
                  Hyperdocument   nil
                            Key   nil