c-g in emacs locked in other terminal?

From: joakim
Subject: c-g in emacs locked in other terminal?
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 13:18:10 +0200

Hello,

I use the emacs feature to attach to a running emacs server in multiple
clients a lot. Sometimes I do m-x in one of the terminals, forget about
it, and then try to use emacs from some of the other terminals, which are
now unresponsive. If the original terminal where i did an unfinished m-x
is not readily available, its pretty hard to get out of this state.

I've been using this feature since it was called mtty-emacs, but I've
never figured out the correct procedure to get out of it, except
attaching to the original terminal, and doing c-g there.

Any hints? The most convenient would be to configure c-g to just break
all terminals, if possible.
--
Joakim Verona
joakim@verona.se