Re: (unknown)

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: (unknown)
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 17:06:07 +0200

Lorenzo Isella <lorenzo.isella@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for taking the time to give some help.
> I understand that this is a warning which is (rightly) activated by
> the code at
>
> https://github.com/jming422/fira-code-mode
>
> Unfortunately, I do not know yet how to disable it.
>
> I would like to avoid tampering with the source code of fira.
> How do I read the help for `display-warning' ?

I think the right string you need to pull is the variable
`warning-suppress-types' (or even `warning-suppress-log-types', although
this is mentioned on the docstring of `warning-suppress-types'.)

Or let-bind `warning-minimum-level' around the problematic point:

(let ((warning-minimum-level :error))
  ... put here the the code you want to silence
  )