diff-mode: kill various hunks or mark then

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: diff-mode: kill various hunks or mark then
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 18:06:33 +0200

Hi

When using diff mode, I sometimes have say 10 hunks but only want to
select one[1] and ignore the other. In the current implementation I have
to kill all 9 I don't want, and that is a bit cumbersome.

If I could select them all, un-select one and then kill the marked one,
that would be great.

Does anybody know about a package with  such a functionality?
I can't find anything in elpa/melpa etc

regards

Uwe Brauer

Footnotes:
[1]  the reason is that I use  commit-patch-buffer.el, that allows me to
     commit via the external commit-patch command only certains hunks of
     a diff buffer (hg commit -i is not supported by magit or vc-hg.el)

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.