Re: unable to kill-emacs due to failure to save buffers (in connection w

From: Martin Steffen
Subject: Re: unable to kill-emacs due to failure to save buffers (in connection with tramp)
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 04:40:35 +0200

Concerning the problem of being ``stuck'' unable to exit emacs: Indeed,
deleting ~/.cache/org-persist/index (and for good measure additionally
doing (setq org-clock-persist nil))  got me rid of the
problem. Now I can exit emacs in a decent way and especially make use of
emacs-client as editor for commit and log message (being forced to shoot
emacs down for exiting made that impossible, the main-emacs I seldomly
quit....)

Martin