Re: Academic workflow with old PDFs

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Academic workflow with old PDFs
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 22:45:14 +0200

Alessandro Bertulli wrote:

> I reckon this message may start a flame but that's not my
> intention, I'm looking to hear your advice (especially, but
> not limited, if you work in/with academia)

Guys, no one uses the word "academia" any more.

Maybe at the Department of Philosophy, it's called academia.
So that's right, all the more reason.

It is called higher education, university, research, science
and maybe other words as well depending on context, but not
that one.

> I'm currently writing my MS's thesis

Guys, there are there levels:

  Bachelor
  Master
  Ph.D.

> Or Sioyek is clearly better/worse than Emacs *for an
> academic workflow*?

Guys ...

--
underground experts united