Re: How to use a new buffer as Python shell?

From: edgar
Subject: Re: How to use a new buffer as Python shell?
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 13:50:53 +0000

On 2022-08-20 08:38, James Thomas wrote:
edgar@openmail.cc wrote:

Right now, if I create a new buffer with python-mode and do C-c C-p
(which executes run-python) or C-c C-z (python-shell-switch-to-shell),
all buffers are linked to one interpreter (in *Python* buffer).

If you pass the prefix argument to run-python and choose the 'dedicated'
option, a new one is created for each buffer.

--

This is it! (Can't believe I only tried C-u C-c C-z and not C-u M-x run-python. Thanks!

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse@vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!