Examples of usage of Eshell (for a tutorial)

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Examples of usage of Eshell (for a tutorial)
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 12:36:25 -0300

Hi all,

first of all, apologies if this sounds like a lazy question... it's
for a good cause, I swear! =)

I would like to write a (sort of) mini-tutorial on Eshell that would
be made mostly of examples that can be executed with this,

  http://angg.twu.net/eepitch.html

with links to docs of all kinds. Here are some examples of other
sort-of-tutorials written in that way:

  http://angg.twu.net/e/lua-intro.e.html#intro:PP
  http://angg.twu.net/e/python.e.html#tut-numbers

Do you have any snippets, or links to pages with snippets, to suggest?
I know the info manual of Eshell and I've tried to read it several
times, but most of the features that it describes are "example-less" -
I've tried to write snippets that demonstrate them, but failed or gave
up...

  Thanks in advance!
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://angg.twu.net/#eev