Re: Customising display-fill-column-indicator-mode

From: tomas
Subject: Re: Customising display-fill-column-indicator-mode
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 06:13:18 +0200

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 04:31:18AM +0200, Christopher Dimech wrote:

[...]

> I have seen many instances in the mailing lists where people using
> TOR and other non-tracking privacy-respecting systems get denigrated
> on the Gnu Mailing List by people who have no interest in respecting
> other people's freedom to avoid surveillance.  If many still think
> the comments are Surface Only and Simply Humorous, I can go on and
> make an official statement with proof that will likely be taken up
> by the international media outlets.

To me, the above is an example of disagreeable behaviour if there
is one. I don't want to curtail your freedom, but I choose to not
interact with you (this is an exception).

As to Emanuel -- he's fine. He misses the tone from time to time,
as we all do (I /know/ I do), but he's capable of reflecting and
apologising.

As far as I am concerned, your picking personally on him was wrong,
disgusting and unworthy of this mailing list. But that's my own
opinion.

--
tomás