How to jump with ediff

From: Haines Brown
Subject: How to jump with ediff
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 09:35:05 -0400

I'm trynig to use ediff to find a difference in one buffer and
use that information to edit another buffer.

The files are split vertically. Howevewr I do not know how to jump
from one difference to the next. I hear about using n and p to jump
but cannot because the buffers are writable.

What I would like to do is jump to the next diff in one buffer in sync
with a jump in the other buffer so that I am automaticall looking at
the same region in both.

Haines Brown