Re: Unicode characters for transcribing to pdf

From: Alessandro Bertulli
Subject: Re: Unicode characters for transcribing to pdf
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2022 11:12:45 +0200

uzibalqa <uzibalqa@proton.me> writes:

> [...]

Yap, the manual is pretty comprehensive. For example,
https://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/manual/auctex/Installation.html#Installation
here you can find the installation instruction.

However, I found that I also needed to place

(require 'latex)
(require 'tex-mode)

in my init file. Then, as Joost advised, set the variable `TeX-engine'.

P.S., you may also want to explore RefTeX, it's a super package to
manage citations, crosslinks and reference when writing LaTeX.

Alessandro