Re: can shell mode keep a log?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: can shell mode keep a log?
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 01:26:47 -0400

can shell-mode run tee?  If yes it ought to be possible.  That may not
even be necessary if shell-mode can create and save history.
run command in shell-mode you want logged, and suffix it with | tee
<file>.log where <file> is the name of the log to save.
This is one problem I have had outside of shell-mode and finally learned
how to use the tee command.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.