Re: Rainbow-delimiters highlighting { and } for tex and latex

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Rainbow-delimiters highlighting { and } for tex and latex
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 12:13:08 +0200

> Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2022 at 4:13 PM
> From: tomas@tuxteam.de
> To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
> Subject: Re: Rainbow-delimiters highlighting { and } for tex and latex
>
> On Wed, Sep 07, 2022 at 09:29:13PM +0200, Christopher Dimech wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > [...]  The problem is the atrocious design around the implementation
> > of tex and latex major modes.
>
> Always so friendly and cheerful.

Let's say nobody knew how to swim in the world.  Suddenly one man jumped into
the river
and swam across.  Would it look magical and devine?  One hundred percent.

Working with a little bit of sense, not absolute sense, just a little sense is
looking
magical to you.  You can imagine what sort of atmosphere many would be living
in.
People here are not perfect but are striving to be better.

My effort is just to provide people methods with which we can make what we do a
sophisticated technology for people to be able to work magically.

I could invite you over sometime with the chance of fulfilling some
expectations.
And if they don't happen, who the hell cares anyway.  Would that be more
reasonable?

Felicitations
Christopher, Kristof, or whatever you want