Re: can shell mode keep a log?

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: can shell mode keep a log?
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 19:08:44 -0700

comint scrolls off top.  would auto save mode take that into account?

idk about shell-mode-hook, but i was thinking
comint-preoutput-filter-functions would maybe allow saving each set of
output [idk if per chunk of output or per prompt pair], but this
definitely seems like a feature only i need.  :/

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com