Re: Colouring a cell within a table

From: uzibalqa
Subject: Re: Colouring a cell within a table
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 21:22:02 +0000

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

------- Original Message -------
On Sunday, September 18th, 2022 at 2:33 PM, uzibalqa <uzibalqa@proton.me> wrote:

> [...]

Jean,

Have been thinking of some colour-map system I can include before the table,
that
emacs can pick up.

For instance, setting five possible colours  with designations "a", "b", "c",
"d", and "e"

Then for a table with 15 columns one can have the colour-map
"r1-a-b-c-d-e-----", where "-"
is interpreter as no colour setting.  The "r1" would designate "row 1" in the
table, etc.

Could this kind of thing work out?