How to un-abbreviate the minibuffer helpful function description?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: How to un-abbreviate the minibuffer helpful function description?
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2022 15:39:41 +0300

I have function like this:

(defun hyperscope-add-generic (name &optional link markup type subtype parent
argument description date person assignee account text)

Then if I am writing function like (hyperscope-add-generic ... then I
see in minibuffer abbreviated function description.

Minibuffer is long like 145 columns, but I see about half. That is not
useful. Abbreviating it is not useful and I want to revert it. How?

Eeve {C-h f hyperscope-add-generic RET} shows me not useful and
abbreviated description:

hyperscope-add-generic is a Lisp closure in
‘Hyperscope/hyperscope.el’.

(hyperscope-add-generic NAME &optional LINK MARKUP TYPE SUBTYPE PARENT
ARGUMENT DESCRIPTION ...)

There is enough space in the buffer, I wish to revert those abbreviations.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman