RE: [External] : view-remove-frame-by-deleting ignored?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : view-remove-frame-by-deleting ignored?
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 17:13:16 +0000

> > For some reason Eli, you never miss an
> > opportunity to attack me personally.
> > Too bad.
>
> It's actually the other way around.

No, it's not.  At all.

And I've volunteered repeatedly that I really
appreciate the job you do as Emacs maintainer.

Of all those active in Emacs devel, we're
fortunate, IMO, that you're the main guy.
And I don't say such things gratuitously.

And in particular I appreciate your carefulness
in conservatively making changes.  And your
attention to doc.

None of that makes any difference to you, alas.