diary-mail-entries

From: aalinovi
Subject: diary-mail-entries
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 12:53:50 -0400

I am running emacs-28.2 on OpenBSD-current. I will state at the outset
that I do no know lisp but have acquired a copy of Robert Chassell's
"Emacs Lisp: An Introduction" and have started going thru it.

After several hours of experimenting I have finally got M-x
diary-mail-entries to work. What I now need is to enable that in a cron
job to run each night. Not knowing lisp I have no idea where or how to
begin.

Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Arthur