Re: [External] : Running emacs without any customisation

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: [External] : Running emacs without any customisation
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 15:48:01 +0200

> Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2022 at 12:30 AM
> From: "uzibalqa" <uzibalqa@proton.me>
> To: "Po Lu" <luangruo@yahoo.com>
> Cc: "Dr Rainer Woitok" <rainer.woitok@gmail.com>, "Christopher Dimech"
> <dimech@gmx.com>, help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
> Subject: Re: [External] :  Running emacs without any customisation

You can make a simple emacs configuration file crisis.el for the situation
when you break your init file for some reason or another.  At least you can
continue to work until you get things fixed.  Could include this in my project
but will take time for me to release it.  Meanwhile, make a simple crisis.el
yourself.

You can then call

emacs

or as has been said

emacs --no-x-resources

When you finally fix your init files in development, you can again call

emacs