Re: Morally equivalent

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Morally equivalent
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 02:10:47 +0200

Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> writes:

> When people start wondering whether something is a technical term,
> then it is a
> big problem.  Stefan like all of us, should learn from his mistakes.

I think the bigger problem, rather than Stefan's ability to learn from
mistakes, is to find people actually trying to improve the
documentation.

It's easy to find things that are not perfect.  If you want to help,
search for bug reports about documentation and work on them.  It's not
more fun for Stefan than for anyone else.  Discussing that things are
not perfect is trivial - that's clear to _all_ of us.  All of us know
that.  We need more people to do the work, not people to remind and
discuss that there is work to do.

Michael.